Opinion and Reviews
- Why Monarchy?
Former King Farouk of Egypt once said “The whole world is in revolt. Soon there will be only five Kings left...25th July 2015
- Backstairs Billy: The Life of William Tallon, the Queen Mother’s Most Devoted Servant: your 90 second summer reading review
For the eight-hour flight to London, I thought why not read something easy to pass the time instead of the usual...24th July 2015
- Is it time we made more of royal birthdays?
Looking at the images coming from Sweden on July 14th this year, two things struck me. Firstly, the second in line...15th July 2015
- Icons of England: your 90 second summer reading review
As most readers of Royal Central know, The Prince of Wales is my favourite royal. As I have written many articles...15th July 2015
- Let’s give Kate a break, shall we?
I won’t write about fashion trends of the royals. There are enough sites out there that analyse their fashion decisions. I...15th June 2015
- A happy 10th anniversary to Charles and Camilla from Royal Central
On 9 April 2005 Prince Charles married Camilla Parker-Bowles more than 30 years after their romance began. View image | gettyimages.com...8th April 2015
- Why now is the best time to be a Monarchist
Being a monarchist means something different to everyone. Everyone has their favourite royal, is intrigued by various goings-on within the Monarchy, and...24th February 2015
- What should be in The Queen’s handbag?
You know you’ve hit a certain borderline-unwholesome level of obsession when you read – and yes, re-read – books like the...7th February 2015
- My Favourite Monarch: Henry VIII
Choosing a monarch that has impacted my quest to become a historian was quite easy. There was no other leader that...18th December 2014
- Buckingham Palace’s first Royal Cookbook: Royal dining for the domestic kitchen
Christmas came early as, to my sheer joy and pure delight, the perfect little white puffy package was waiting for me...16th December 2014