Opinion and Reviews
- Sophie’s surprise: why The Countess of Wessex is now the world’s most stylish royal
As summer draws to an end, there is a new royal fashion queen in town and it’s not who you might...20th August 2015
- The Final Curtsey: your 90 second summer reading review
Many interviews, articles, and books were published during Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012. There is one individual who shared personal...11th August 2015
- The Great Royal Bake Off
It hasn’t even started yet and already Great British Bake Off fever has returned to the UK with just about everyone...5th August 2015
- Why Monarchy?
Former King Farouk of Egypt once said “The whole world is in revolt. Soon there will be only five Kings left...25th July 2015
- Backstairs Billy: The Life of William Tallon, the Queen Mother’s Most Devoted Servant: your 90 second summer reading review
For the eight-hour flight to London, I thought why not read something easy to pass the time instead of the usual...24th July 2015
- Is it time we made more of royal birthdays?
Looking at the images coming from Sweden on July 14th this year, two things struck me. Firstly, the second in line...15th July 2015
- Icons of England: your 90 second summer reading review
As most readers of Royal Central know, The Prince of Wales is my favourite royal. As I have written many articles...15th July 2015
- Let’s give Kate a break, shall we?
I won’t write about fashion trends of the royals. There are enough sites out there that analyse their fashion decisions. I...15th June 2015
- A happy 10th anniversary to Charles and Camilla from Royal Central
On 9 April 2005 Prince Charles married Camilla Parker-Bowles more than 30 years after their romance began. View image | gettyimages.com...8th April 2015
- Why now is the best time to be a Monarchist
Being a monarchist means something different to everyone. Everyone has their favourite royal, is intrigued by various goings-on within the Monarchy, and...24th February 2015