CoronavirusEuropean RoyalsMonaco

Princess Charlene to participate in virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans race

Princess Charlene of Monaco will take part in next month’s virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans, a first for the iconic French car race. The virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans, which will take place on 13 and 14 June, will feature a line-up of professional and simulation drivers participating in a virtual race due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Princess Charlene was invited to participate in this…
Read more
Monaco

Princess Charlene shares new photos of her twins ahead of Easter

Princess Charlene of Monaco has shared three new photos of her and Prince Albert’s five-year-old twins, Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques on Instagram. The little royals are seen gardening and posing in front of an Easter outdoor decoration. It is assumed the photos were taken at the Princely Family’s country retreat at Roc Agel where they have been staying since Prince…
Read more
FeaturesInsightMonaco

April Sparkle: Monaco's Best Diamonds

The birthstone of April, the diamond, is perhaps the most celebrated of all sparkling stones. Throughout the month, Royal Central is looking at some of the best known pieces dominated by diamonds in European jewellery collections. Today, let’s take a look at some of…
CoronavirusMonaco

Prince Albert: Don't accuse me of infecting Prince Charles with coronavirus

Prince Albert of Monaco has addressed speculation that he could have been the person who infected the Prince of Wales with coronavirus. Prince Albert and Prince Charles are the only known royals to have been infected with COVID-19, both of whom attended an event together in London earlier this month. However, speaking to RTL radio on Thursday, Monaco’s Head of State thought it unlikely…
Read more
CoronavirusMonaco

Prince Albert of Monaco is diagnosed with coronavirus

Prince Albert of Monaco has tested positive for Coronavirus. The Prince is the first monarch and the first head of state to have been diagnosed with COVID-19. The Prince’s Palace says there is no concern for Prince Albert’s health and he will continue to work from his private apartments.  A palace spokesperson said: “Prince Albert II of Monaco, who was tested at the…
Read more