The Monégasque government released an
official statement on Saturday warning people that conmen were
using His Serene Highness Prince Albert’s identity to extract money
from rich targets. The Government said that this scam has been
going on for weeks and that the conmen are also using the
identities of several well-known personalities of Monaco. “For
several weeks, individuals in an organised…
Prince Albert II of Monaco has attended
his first official engagement after the Prince’s Palace announced
he was suffering from fatigue. On Wednesday, the Prince inaugurated
the beginnings of a project to urbanise a part of the sea. Earlier
this month the Prince’s Palace…
Spain's Princess Leonor unrecognisable on first coin
27th July 2018
Spain’s Leonor, Princess of Asturias is
unrecognisable on her first coin that has been issued by the Royal
Mint of Spain for the 1300 Anniversary of the Kingdom of Asturias.
The coin is also in celebration of Spain’s first proclamation
of the Picos de Europa as a…
On Thursday, His Majesty King Harald of
Norway has released a statement concerning the Greek forest
fires. The announcement said: Your Excellency, Mr Prokopis
Pavlopoulos, President of the Hellenic Republic I am saddened by
the news about the terrible forest fires that have struck the
Attica region of your country, causing the loss of so many lives
and people missing, many injuries and so much…
The Danish Royal Court shared photos of
Prince Henrik and Princess Athena during their summer holidays at
Chateau de Cayx – the Danish Royal Family’s summer residence – in
the South of France. The photos were taken by Princess Marie.
Prince Joachim, Princess Marie, and…
Woman refuses to give hand to Prince Laurent of Belgium
25th July 2018
Prince Laurent has made many headlines
with his controversial statements and actions these last few
months. On Belgium’s National Day, he and his wife Princess Claire
stepped out for a Te Deum mass. They took the time to greet the
public, but one woman refused to give a…
Archduchess Maria of Austria has died
25th July 2018
Archduchess Maria of Austria has died.
This was announced earlier this week by the Habsburg family.
Archduchess Maria of Austria died 20 July at the age of 82 in her
home in the Austrian capital of Vienna. She was, on her mother’s
side, a second cousin of Queen Paola of Belgium. Funeral
arrangements for the Archduchess have not yet been announced. Her
full name and title were Princess Maria…
Their Majesties King Willem-Alexander and
Queen Máxima of the Netherlands have released a statement regarding
the ongoing forest fires in Greece. They said they feel
“enormous sympathy” for those impacted and “share their pain.”
Several blazes are around the Greek…
Princess Mabel talks breaking AIDS stigma
24th July 2018
“We must break the stigma that surrounds
AIDS still, even in the Netherlands”, Princess Mabel said on the
Amstel field in Amsterdam just before a protest march to the
Amsterdam RAI where the AIDS2018 Conference is being held. Princess
Mabel joined the march that is the…
Duke Carl Gregor of Mecklenburg has died
24th July 2018
Yesterday, it was announced that His
Highness Duke Carl Gregor of Mecklenburg had died. The announcement
was made on the official Facebook page of the House of Mecklenburg.
The official press release stated that the Duke passed away Monday
morning, 23 July 2018, at the age of 85 at his home Villa
Silberburg in Hechingen where he had lived for over 50 years
following his marriage to Princess Maria…

