The Duchess of Cambridge has written a
letter of support to the Evelina London Children’s Hospital. Kate’s
letter reads: “I am writing to let you know how much I am thinking
of all the team at Evelina London Children’s Hospital during this
hugely difficult time. “It is heartening to know you are still very
much open for business and continuing to provide expert care to
sick…
Princess Sofia of Sweden has completed
her first day in her new job at Sophiahemmet Hospital. The Princess
has been trained to support and relieve the health care
professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic. She shared her
experiences of her first day on her Instagram…
The Queen's birthday salute has been cancelled
18th April 2020
Her Majesty The Queen has requested that
there be no gun salute for her birthday next Tuesday. This is the
first time the traditional gun salute has been cancelled in her
68-year reign. A palace source stated, “Her Majesty was keen that
no special measures were put…
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge hosted
a mental health discussion over Zoom last week with a host of
charities involved in the Heads Together campaign. The purpose of
the call was to discuss how mental health charities can provide
support now in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, and how their
support will be needed once the pandemic is over. The participating
charities included Mind, CALM…
His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon
has over the last weeks been the most active working member of the
Norwegian Royal Family. The Crown Prince is working from his home,
the Skaugum Estate, to help the Norwegian people get through the
coronavirus pandemic. In a video…
Crown Princess Katherine provides much-needed donations to the Serbian Health Service
17th April 2020
Even though the Serbian Crown Prince
Couple is in voluntary quarantine in their castle outside Belgrade,
they are continuing to work from home to improve the situation in
Serbia during the coronavirus pandemic. Crown Princess Katherine
has been helping to provide support…
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have
raised concerns over the impact of the coronavirus outbreak and
lockdown on mental health. And the couple are urging everyone in
Britain to focus on their emotional wellbeing as the pandemic
continues. Their comments came as they front a new initiative
focused on helping people with their mental health. The Duke and
Duchess have narrated a campaign for…
The Duke of Cambridge has spoken for the
first time about his worries in the days after his father was
confirmed to have coronavirus. And Prince William said he remains
anxious for his grandparents, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh,
as the pandemic continues. William…
The Duke of Cambridge has praised the
achievements of Captain Tom Moore, the military veteran whose
campaign to raise funds for the NHS has broken records. Prince
William told the former soldier that he was ”amazing,’ and a ”one
man fund raising…
Princess Beatrice’s wedding is off - Buckingham Palace officially confirms postponement
17th April 2020
Princess Beatrice has officially
cancelled her wedding to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, due to the
coronavirus outbreak. The Queen’s granddaughter, 31, was set to
marry the millionaire property tycoon, 37, at St James Palace with
a reception to follow at The Queen’s gardens at Buckingham Palace.
In an exclusive interview with Royal Central earlier this month,
Sarah, Duchess of York…

