The Sussexes

Prince Harry launches highly personal attack on the media saying his wife is "victim of the British tabloid press"

The Duke of Sussex has launched a blistering attack on the media over the way they report on his wife, the Duchess, saying he fears “history repeating itself.” In a lengthy statement, Prince Harry announced that he and the Duchess are suing the Mail on Sunday for an infringement of copyright, as well as a breach of the Data Protection Act 2018. The legal action is in relation to…
Read more
The Sussexes

Harry & Meghan to sue the Mail on Sunday

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are to sue the Mail on Sunday over an infringement of copyright and a breach of the Data Protection Act 2018. The legal proceedings relate to private letters published by the Mail on Sunday and will be funded entirely by the couple. Legal…
The Queen

62% of people say Boris Johnson should apologise to The Queen

A newly released poll suggests that 62% of people think Boris Johnson should apologise to The Queen after he unlawfully asked Her Majesty to prorogue Parliament. In a poll conducted by Survation for the Daily Mail, 62% of people surveyed said the Prime Minister should say sorry to the monarch following the Supreme Court judgment on Wednesday. 27% of respondents said the PM does not need to…
Read more
The Yorks

Princess Beatrice is engaged

The Duke and Duchess of York have announced that their eldest daughter, Princess Beatrice, is engaged to be married to property developer Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. Beatrice and Edoardo became engaged earlier this month while on a holiday in Italy. Photo credit: HRH…
The Yorks

The Duke & Duchess of York react to Princess Beatrice's engagement

The Duke and Duchess of York have released a joint statement reacting to the news that their eldest daughter, Princess Beatrice, is engaged to marry Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. Andrew and Sarah say they are “lucky parents of a wonderful daughter” adding that Edoardo is a “lovely young man.” In full, the Duke and Duchess said: “We are thrilled that Beatrice and Edoardo…
Read more
The Queen

Boris Johnson phones The Queen from New York

The Prime Minister has phoned The Queen from New York following the Supreme Court’s verdict that he presented Her Majesty with unlawful advice. A Number 10 spokesperson refused to say whether or not Mr Johnson apologised to the monarch for the embarrassment of the…
The Queen

Sir John Major: “No Prime Minister must ever treat The Monarch in this way again”

Former Prime Minister Sir John Major has spoken out for first time since the Supreme Court ruled in his favour on Tuesday morning that Boris Johnson acted unlawfully in proroguing Parliament. Sir John, who was Prime Minister from 1993-1997, took the current PM, Mr Johnson, to court over his decision to prorogue Parliament for five weeks. On Tuesday, the Supreme Court unanimously found that…
Read more