Opinion and Reviews
- Why the lack of promotion for Invictus Games in the US?
With the Invictus Games at Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex in Orlando, Florida, just under a month away, we have...15th April 2016
- An Overview of Prince Harry’s recent trip to Nepal
Prince Harry recently concluded his first trip to Nepal, where he visited a Gurkha camp, went trekking, and met earthquake survivors....31st March 2016
- Review: Our Queen at 90
I never watch royal documentaries, ever! In fact, the last documentary I watched which focused on The Royal Family was on...27th March 2016
- Duke of Cambridge goes above and beyond the call of duty
Tuesday saw the Duke of Cambridge on a mission to rescue a young man who was injured by a tree branch...23rd March 2016
- Can we please stop calling her ‘Kate Middleton’?
...It isn't 'Princess Kate' either1st February 2016
- Book Review: Royal Fever- The British Monarchy in Consumer Culture
Royal Fever: The British Monarchy in Consumer Culture is not your typical book about the Royal Family. Instead of the same...17th January 2016
- Duchess Training: The Duchess of Cambridge
This year will mark the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s 5th wedding anniversary and five years of Catherine being an official...9th January 2016
- 5 Royal Events to look forward to in 2016
Alas 2015 has come to an end, we saw an exciting year with everything from a royal birth to seeing Prince...2nd January 2016
- Will Prince Harry fade from the headlines?
Growing up in the shadow of a future monarch must be hard. Firstly, while raised as a prince/princess, it is a...25th November 2015
- Ten reasons Katherine Parr is a Queen worth remembering
Ten reasons why Henry VIII's last wife is worth remembering1st November 2015