Opinion and Reviews
- Royals and the Fight Against ALS
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig’s disease is a neurological disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. French...24th July 2016
- What is so special about a Swedish Royal Christening?
It is a question that I have wondered since 2012 when we witnessed the christening of Princess Estelle in May. In 2013...4th June 2016
- The Five Most Important Actions Taken by English Monarchs
Over the course of history, many important actions have been taken by English monarchs which has shaped society. The list below...2nd June 2016
- Why the press should be ashamed of themselves for publishing voyouristic Prince George pictures
Royal Central's editor explains why he thinks the publication of certain photos of the young royals is wrong1st June 2016
- Will Queen Elizabeth II be voting in the EU referendum?
“Will Her Majesty the Queen take part in the EU referendum elections?” many people around the globe may asking themselves. Well,...26th May 2016
- An Open Letter to John Oliver: Get Real About Monarchy
John, let me begin by saying how much I enjoy your show, Last Week Tonight. Your political satire is absolutely hilarious....17th May 2016
- Why the lack of promotion for Invictus Games in the US?
With the Invictus Games at Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex in Orlando, Florida, just under a month away, we have...15th April 2016
- An Overview of Prince Harry’s recent trip to Nepal
Prince Harry recently concluded his first trip to Nepal, where he visited a Gurkha camp, went trekking, and met earthquake survivors....31st March 2016
- Review: Our Queen at 90
I never watch royal documentaries, ever! In fact, the last documentary I watched which focused on The Royal Family was on...27th March 2016
- Duke of Cambridge goes above and beyond the call of duty
Tuesday saw the Duke of Cambridge on a mission to rescue a young man who was injured by a tree branch...23rd March 2016