Meghan Markle: Inside the Home of a Princess is True Royalty’s latest programme.
This feature focuses on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s home of Frogmore Cottage at Windsor Castle where they moved ahead of the birth of their first child, Master Archie Harrison.
Royal journalist, Omid Scobie and royal commentator, Victoria Arbiter give their insight into the Windsor based abode for the new family of three.
The show is highly popular, and here are ten things you have missed if you haven’t watched this special!
- Frogmore Cottage needed huge renovations – £3 million worth! This is because there were five separate staff apartments for staff working at Windsor Castle, and it had to be turned back into a family home.
- A Granny annexe was created for Meghan’s mum, Doria.
- There’s a large staircase with a double set of stairs like in Gone With the Wind.
- Meghan wants a yoga space in the abode while Harry wants a home gym.
- Soho House interior designer Vicky Charles designed Frogmore in shabby chic.
- Frogmore provides more of a hotel feel and gets away from the London vibe.
- The residence is a mismatch of American and British traditions.
- Archie Harrison’s nursery has a vegan, organic paint that is scented with rosemary and eucalyptus.
- Meghan’s Toronto home was clean, monochromatic, very white but cosy – this is expected to be reflected in Frogmore!
- They won’t have a large staff; only one housekeeper is expected.
Sign up below so you don’t miss the rest with an exclusive discount for readers of Royal Central. True Royalty is available in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia.