Christmas is days away and it is time to get your last minute shopping down! However, don’t worry, we have some ideas to check off that hard to buy person on your list inspired by members of the Royal Family.
1. Adult Colouring book- Prince William recently spoke how his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, loves to colour. Adult colouring books have been rising in popularity over the last year in part due to their stress relieving abilities, so why not gift the Kate fan on your list with this!
2. Fuji Film X100T- Last year, ITV aired a documentary about Prince Harry and Sentebale. During the programme, the prince was seen using his own camera to document his experiences which he later shared on Twitter. The camera he used at the time (and was seen in the documentary) was the Fuji Film X100, however, a new model has since been released.
3. Alex Monroe Corgi pendant- You don’t have to be a fan of the Royal Family to know Her Majesty has a love of corgis. British jeweller, Alex Monroe designed a collection for the summer opening of Buckingham Palace, including the corgi pendant available in gold or silver. If you are looking for jewellery that has a more glam and sparkle, the Royal Collection Shop has no shortage to match any style.
4. Children’s books- Have a little monarchist on your hands? Some of children’s most beloved characters have taken the trip to meet Her Majesty, including ‘Peppa meets The Queen’, ‘Winnie the Pooh and the Royal Birthday’ and ‘Paddington at The Palace’ which is a personal favourite of my kids!
5. Funky Veg Kit- It is no secret Prince Charles is passionate about being eco-friendly, he has even created an entire town dedicated to it! The Prince of Wales also grows all his own vegetables on the Duchy estate. Yet you don’t have to have acres of land to grow your own food, the Plant Theatre makes it easy and fun. They offer a variety of kits with every you will need, so take a pick (pun intended) from the Boozy Gardners Kit to the Funky Veg Kit full of Purple Haze Carrots to Stripy Tomatoes and do your part to save the environment!