- Royal Central speaks to US Invictus captain, Will Reynolds
Before leaving for Orlando, I had the opportunity to interview the retired United States Army captain, Will Reynolds, team captain for the...10th May 2016
- Who is Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau?
In the second edition of “Who Is?”, Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau is the focus. She was born Mabel Martine Los on 11...8th May 2016
- A Staircase with a Royal History?
One hotel in Northamptonshire preserves a possibly extraordinary feature within its walls. The Talbot Hotel in Oundle is located some thirteen miles...7th May 2016
- Who is Princess Marie of Denmark?
Over the next several weeks, I want to write about of some of the lesser talked about royals in Europe for a...29th April 2016
- The Queen’s Childhood ‘Little House’: Y Bwthyn Bach
When she was aged six, the young Princess Elizabeth received a special present from the people of Wales. It was a...29th April 2016
- Facts about Windsor Castle
With Her Majesty residing at Windsor Castle for her birthday celebrations, I thought I’d present to you facts that you may...22nd April 2016
- 145 Piccadilly: The Queen’s Childhood Home
Following her birth on April 21 1926 at the home of her maternal grandparents at 17 Bruton St Mayfair, the baby...21st April 2016
- The Queen’s London Birthplace: 17 Bruton St
On 21 April 1926, Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary was born in London, at the Mayfair home of her maternal grandparents, the...21st April 2016
- The Christening of HM The Queen
On 29 May 1926, the christening of the future Queen Elizabeth II, took place. The baptismal service was performed at the...20th April 2016
- 90 facts about The Queen
As The Queen turns 90, Royal Central takes a look at some interesting, funny and sometimes bizarre facts about the monarch....20th April 2016