- Who is entitled to a Princess title?
There has been a lot of discussion concerning who is entitled to call themselves a Princess followed by their first name...9th August 2013
- What happens if Princess Beatrice marries Dave Clark?
Speculation is rife at the moment as to whether HRH Princess Beatrice of York will decide to marry boyfriend Dave Clark....8th August 2013
- Royal Nursery Diary – Week 3: Crying much?
It has been two weeks since little Prince George’s grand arrival, and already, he has left a lasting imprint on this...8th August 2013
- What Comes Next For Prince George?
Now Prince George is just over 2 weeks old, the question on everybody’s lips is ‘when will we see him next?’...7th August 2013
- Choosing a Royal Godparent
In just a few short months, probably September or October, His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge will be...7th August 2013
- The Defence of Richard III Part 2 – The Foundations of Evil
King Henry VI, who contested the Wars of the Roses, in spirit at least, with King Edward IV had only one...6th August 2013
- Anne Neville – The Bad Queen?
Like millions of others last night, I was an avid view of the BBC 1 adaptation of ‘The White Queen’, the...5th August 2013
- Why the next King James would be James VIII and ‘first’ King Alexander, Alexander IV
The British Monarchy was formed when King James VI of Scotland inherited the throne of England in 1603. Prior to that,...5th August 2013
- Prince William heads back to work
For any new father, getting to know your baby is very important, but with only two weeks statutory paternity leave, it...5th August 2013
- The Many Facets of Prince Harry
When I think about HRH Prince Harry of Wales, many different words come to mind; words like kind, charming, funny, loyal,...4th August 2013