- Sovereign Coins: How Do They Relate To British Monarchs?
Known for being one of the most famous British coins, the gold sovereign is perhaps one of the most historically significant...30th August 2013
- “Throwback Thursday” — Royal Wedding Reflections
I’m taking a break from my George series this week to focus on the all-important task of being a bridesmaid. My...29th August 2013
- The Spanish Armada – Queen Elizabeth I’s Greatest and Only Success?
“I know I have the body of a weak, feeble Woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a King,...28th August 2013
- The Queen’s Coronation Exhibition at Buckingham Palace
Last weekend, Karen Kilrow and I visited the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace. I was looking forward to it, even though I...27th August 2013
- It’s a Royal dogs life
When the first official family portraits of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their son, Prince George, were released last...26th August 2013
- Princess Beatrice, Princess Henry of Battenberg
On a spring day, April 14th 1857 the last of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert’s children was born. The little princess’s...25th August 2013
- King George II: A Change from his Father
Last week, I wrote about King George I. Click here to read about his life and reign. Born George Augustus on...24th August 2013
- Royal Nursery Diary – Week 5: Wide, wide world
Prince George turned one month this week, and the cozy microcosm of his mother’s arms has evolved into a world rich...23rd August 2013
- A Day In The Life of a Royal Baby: How Will Prince George’s Childhood Compare?
For any family, the birth of a baby is a momentous occasion and welcoming a new person into the world is...22nd August 2013
- The Defence of King Richard III Part 4 – Bosworth, Shakespeare & That Horse
On 22nd August 1485 King Richard III led a thunderous charge of cavalry across the field at the Battle of Bosworth...22nd August 2013