- Upstairs and Downstairs: A Job Interview at Buckingham Palace
For most, job interviews are often accompanied by a certain nervousness and thousands of seemingly unanswerable questions; how will you greet...6th January 2015
- Prince George makes it into GQ’s best dressed list with Prince Charles
Not even 18 months old and Prince George of Cambridge has made it into GQ magazine’s best dressed list, along with...5th January 2015
- Louis XVI – a Victim of the Revolution?
222 years ago Louis XVI, was awaiting the outcome of his trial which started on the 3rd of December 1792. It...5th January 2015
- Notable Names: Lady Jane Rochford
Lady Jane is a sad figure from history whose true story will never be known. Married to Anne Boleyn’s brother in...5th January 2015
- Monarchy Monday: Epiphany
Tomorrow (6th January) marks the Epiphany – a Holy Communion that takes place in Chapel Royal at St James Palace. Tradition...5th January 2015
- History Rewind: Charles I decides to arrest MPs and set the stage for war
In the years leading up to the Civil War, it was not King Charles’s intention to purposely isolate as many parts...4th January 2015
- A complete guide to the British Orders of Knighthood
Twice a year, The Queen’s Birthday Honours and New Year’s Honours lists are published by the Cabinet Office. They contain a...30th December 2014
- Monarchy Monday: A Royal Message
In a world of e-mails, text messages and beyond, an old fashioned piece of mail is a treat. However, a card...29th December 2014
- The Model Republic?
Australia, a former penal colony for the British Empire established during the reign of King George III, stands as an independent...23rd December 2014
- Monarchy Monday: The next Picasso?
After the interest in our A-Z of the monarchy series, this new series takes a look at one Royal fact in detail...22nd December 2014