Opinion and Reviews
- Will Prince Harry fade from the headlines?
Growing up in the shadow of a future monarch must be hard. Firstly, while raised as a prince/princess, it is a...25th November 2015
- Ten reasons Katherine Parr is a Queen worth remembering
Ten reasons why Henry VIII's last wife is worth remembering1st November 2015
- Royal Central Recommends: True Plantagenet, The Life of Edmund Mortimer
True Plantagenet, The Life of Edmund Mortimer is a historical novel published on the life of Edmund Mortimer, fifth Earl of...4th October 2015
- The King’s Curse: your 90 second summer reading review
The King’s Curse is quite simply an epic read and Philippa Gregory, author of the acclaimed The Cousins War series, tells...27th August 2015
- Sophie’s surprise: why The Countess of Wessex is now the world’s most stylish royal
As summer draws to an end, there is a new royal fashion queen in town and it’s not who you might...20th August 2015
- The Final Curtsey: your 90 second summer reading review
Many interviews, articles, and books were published during Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012. There is one individual who shared personal...11th August 2015
- The Great Royal Bake Off
It hasn’t even started yet and already Great British Bake Off fever has returned to the UK with just about everyone...5th August 2015
- Why Monarchy?
Former King Farouk of Egypt once said “The whole world is in revolt. Soon there will be only five Kings left...25th July 2015
- Backstairs Billy: The Life of William Tallon, the Queen Mother’s Most Devoted Servant: your 90 second summer reading review
For the eight-hour flight to London, I thought why not read something easy to pass the time instead of the usual...24th July 2015
- Is it time we made more of royal birthdays?
Looking at the images coming from Sweden on July 14th this year, two things struck me. Firstly, the second in line...15th July 2015