- #OnThisDay King George V Was Born
On this day in history in 1865, King George V was born as the second son to King Edward VII and...3rd June 2016
- The Art of the Lady-In-Waiting
Many people read about ladies-in-waiting and often see them depicted in movies or on television, but few actually know what a lady-in-waiting...26th May 2016
- The Queen’s Wardrobe at Windsor
On 21 April 2016, the first of three exhibitions opened in celebration of The Queen’s 90th birthday at the Palace of...23rd May 2016
- Ceremony of the Lilies and the Roses at the Tower of London
The short service of remembrance, known as The Ceremony of the Lilies and the Roses, is held every 21 May, to...21st May 2016
- #OnThisDay Flowers for Anne Boleyn
On 19 May 1536, Queen Anne Boleyn was executed at the Tower of London. Execution within the Tower walls was something...19th May 2016
- Explained: The State Opening of Parliament
The Queen, accompanied by the Duke of Edinburgh, is attending the State Opening of Parliament today, to open a new session of parliament. The traditional...18th May 2016
- Who is Princess Madeleine of Sweden?
In the third edition of “Who Is?”, Her Royal Highness Princess Madeleine of Sweden is the focus. She was born Madeleine Thérèse...17th May 2016
- The Duchess of Cambridge: Before She Was Royal
The Duchess of Cambridge, formerly known as Kate Middleton, is easily one of the most recognizable people of our time. With her...17th May 2016
- Who is Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau?
In the second edition of “Who Is?”, Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau is the focus. She was born Mabel Martine Los on 11...8th May 2016
- A Staircase with a Royal History?
One hotel in Northamptonshire preserves a possibly extraordinary feature within its walls. The Talbot Hotel in Oundle is located some thirteen miles...7th May 2016