- By Royal Appointment: James Purdey & Sons
We take a peek into the company supplying the finest guns and rifles to the royal family.13th March 2016
- Finding the Grave of Anne of Cleves
In my second piece focusing on the graves of the six wives of Henry VIII, this short article will profile the...7th March 2016
- Looking for a Queen of England in Peterborough
Looking for the grave of Henry VIII’s first wife, Catherine of Aragon in Peterborough, is an experience both moving and affecting...6th March 2016
- By Royal Appointment: Rigby and Peller
Royal Central is continuing its series on companies who’ve received the royal seal of approval or Warrant of Appointment for providing...28th February 2016
- The cocktails of the Royal Family
April 21st is fast approaching. Why not celebrate the Queen’s birthday like a royal yourself? After all, she’ll only turn 90...24th February 2016
- By Royal Appointment: Fortnum and Mason
Today let’s take a look at Fortnum & Mason, a longstanding department store and another well-known Royal Warrant holder. Fortnum &...13th February 2016
- The Life and Death of Elizabeth of York
Elizabeth of York was born in the Palace of Westminster on 11 February 1466 as the eldest child of King...11th February 2016
- Does the Queen really own all the swans?
Whether or not Her Majesty really owns all of the swans in the United Kingdom has been a questioned asked by...8th February 2016
- By Royal Appointment: Twinings & Co.
Today in our series on Royal Warrant holders, we’re going to take a look at Twinings & Co., which has held...7th February 2016
- Can we please stop calling her ‘Kate Middleton’?
...It isn't 'Princess Kate' either1st February 2016