- The wisdom of Princess Michael of Kent
Today is the 69th birthday of Her Royal Highness Princess Michael of Kent. Over the years, Princess Michael (whose real name...15th January 2014
- Prince Andrew to visit Bahrain on behalf of Government
The Duke of York is set to visit a trade show in Bahrain this week on behalf of HM Government, Buckingham...13th January 2014
- Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything You’ve Heard About Anne Boleyn
“Incredibly vain, ambitious, unscrupulous, coarse, fierce, and relentless.” It’s an instantly recognizable image of Anne Boleyn. The quote comes from Paul...13th January 2014
- Mary – Queen Of Hearts?
Whenever Queen Mary, Consort of King George V, is mentioned, what do you think? A stern, old fashioned matriarch who did...12th January 2014
- Why Cambridge University has been luckier for queens in class than kings in waiting
As Prince William begins his studies at Cambridge University, he might want to avoid looking at the academic careers of some...11th January 2014
- Anne of Cleves, A Flanders Mare: Part 1
Everyone knows that Henry VIII had six wives, with the rhyme ‘Divorced, Beheaded, Died, Divorced, Beheaded, Survived’, recording their largely unenviable...11th January 2014
- 5 Minute Book Review – Honour by Matthew Lewis
After reading the first historical fiction book written by Matthew Lewis, Loyalty I was very excited to read the next instalment, Honour. ...10th January 2014
- What are The Queen’s powers?
The Royal Prerogative are a set number of powers and privileges held by The Queen as part of the British constitution....10th January 2014
- Why does The Queen love Sandringham?
It is at this time of the year that The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh stay at Sandringham, but why does...6th January 2014
- 5 things you probably didn’t know about Prince George
As Prince George passes the first major numerical milestone in his life, Royal Central takes a look at some of the...6th January 2014