- 5 more ‘facts’ republicans would like you to believe
As you’ll probably be aware by now, I am avidly Monarchist. I am often confronted, in my day-to-day role as editor,...14th September 2013
- Tudor Historian Leanda de Lisle talks to Royal Central
Leanda de Lisle is a very in demand author at the moment – not only does she write for BBC History...13th September 2013
- What’s Next for the Royal Family?
With the recent announcement of His Royal Highness Prince William’s retirement from the Royal Air Force, the birth of Prince George...13th September 2013
- Palace Security: How on Earth did they get past?
One would expect, in this day and age, for Buckingham Palace to be the height of security, though as was demonstrated...10th September 2013
- The tragic sons of York and Lancaster: Know your Edwards
The fifteenth century was littered with Edwards. It had always been a popular royal name and the London associations with Edward...7th September 2013
- Sweden’s royal newlyweds expecting their first child
A royal playmate is on the way for Prince George… In the wake of the excitement over three royal weddings last...4th September 2013
- King Richard III suffered with roundworm
A team of experts have concluded that Richard III who was found buried in Leicester last year, suffered with a roundworm...4th September 2013
- Why Buckingham Palace isn’t The Queen’s official residence
Buckingham Palace is the most iconic symbol of the British Monarchy, but far from popular opinion, this 200-year-old building isn’t actually...3rd September 2013
- Royal quotes from the Anglesey Ring O’Fire Ultra Coastal Marathon
A stunning Duchess of Cambridge made a triumphant appearance on Friday amidst cheers of jubilation as she came out of maternity...31st August 2013
- Sovereign Coins: How Do They Relate To British Monarchs?
Known for being one of the most famous British coins, the gold sovereign is perhaps one of the most historically significant...30th August 2013