- Nelson Mandela and Queen Elizabeth: An extraordinary relationship
As the world marks Nelson Mandela’s passing, we take a moment to reflect on the extraordinary relationship the former South African...5th December 2013
- What will Prince Charles’s succession be like?
For over 60 years now, Elizabeth II has reigned over the United Kingdom as Queen. Most people alive now have known...2nd December 2013
- Empress Matilda, Lady of the English
On 25 November 1120 the White Ship sank off the coast of Normandy not long after it set out for England....2nd December 2013
- 14 years since Australia said no to becoming a Republic
Just recently on the 6th of November, Australia marked 14 years since voting “no” in a referendum to abolish the Australian...29th November 2013
- Did Queen Victoria have a secret grandchild?
Charles II was famous for his illegitimate children, and there have been many monarchs and their families that have had secrets...28th November 2013
- Draft version of King George VI’s first wartime speech hit’s the auction block
Sotheby’s will auction off an initial draft of King George VI’s speech in which he tells the country that Britain was ready,...25th November 2013
- Could The Duchess of Cambridge be made a Royal Colonel?
The Royal Family and the British Armed Forces have a long and well-established connection. Many regiments of the Army have, as...24th November 2013
- Tower of London’s 1000-year-old moat opened for ice skating
If skating through history catches ones fancy, then the chance to hit the ice at the Tower of London is a...23rd November 2013
- Duke of Edinburgh to host Outward Bound Trust dinner at Frogmore House
Next month The Duke of Edinburgh will host a dinner for the Outward Bound Trust at Frogmore House. After many years...22nd November 2013
- A Viking King of England
One Thousand years ago this winter, England was a very different place. The year 1013 marks the first eleventh century conquest...20th November 2013