The Defence of King Richard III Part 5 – Brotherly Love
We have seen so far how Shakespeare has collated various rumours and fabrications to construct a villain in his King Richard...History15th September 2013
The Defence of King Richard III Part 4 – Bosworth, Shakespeare & That Horse
On 22nd August 1485 King Richard III led a thunderous charge of cavalry across the field at the Battle of Bosworth...History22nd August 2013
The Defence of Richard III Part 3 – To Kill A King
On 21st May 1471, 17 days after Tewkesbury, King Henry VI died in the Tower of London. On that same day...History11th August 2013
The Defence of Richard III Part 2 – The Foundations of Evil
King Henry VI, who contested the Wars of the Roses, in spirit at least, with King Edward IV had only one...History6th August 2013
The Real White Queen? A Defence Of King Richard III
Good or Evil? Let us talk rather of shades of grey, for that is what all real people are made up...History2nd August 2013
- Why Prince Charles must be King
- London school for Charlotte
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex - A profile of her work for the Royal Family
- Why was ”God Save The Queen" played at Donald Trump’s inauguration?
- What is the cost for Canadians?
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to spend more time in Kensington Palace
- Tooth & salt among Queen's gifts
- King Harald of Norway congratulates Trump
- 13th birthday for Norway's Ingrid Alexandra
- Who is Queen Mathilde of Belgium?