Telegraph Newspaper Slams Beatrice & Eugenie: “They Make A Laughing Stock Of Us All”
Telegraph newspaper writer Judith Woods has today, slammed Princess Beatrice and Eugenie’s use as business representatives for the United Kingdom, saying:...Other Royals19th January 2013
Banned Portrait Of The Queen Goes On Display After 60 Years
A portrait banned by Buckingham Palace for 60 years for looking nothing like The Queen has now gone on display at...Her Majesty The Queen18th January 2013
10 Questions & Answers On… Diana, Princess Of Wales
This week sees Royal Central’s first ten questions and answers based on a historic royal. Today, we give you ten questions...Other Royals18th January 2013
Overseas Gifts To Prince Charles, Camilla, William, Kate & Harry Now Revealed!
A few days ago, Buckingham Palace released a list gifts given to the Queen and Prince Philip over the last few...Prince Charles & Camilla18th January 2013
Princess Beatrice & Eugenie In Germany – Is This The Start Of A Royal Life For The York Girls?
This week, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie of York are heading to Germany to promote British interests. This is the Princesses’...Other Royals17th January 2013
Proudly Introducing Our New Project… ‘Royal Debate’
Weeks in the working and after a series of trial and error moments, we are ready to announce publicly our new...Blog Posts16th January 2013
Our Top 5 Royal Video Clips Of All Time
Reading about royalty is great, but watching royalty is better! Here’s a small collection of our favourite videos of the British...Blog Posts16th January 2013
A July Baby For The Cambridges & More!
It has been confirmed. The next step in the exciting stages leading up to the royal baby’s birth has commenced, we...The Cambridges15th January 2013
The Queen And Prince Charles ‘Veto’ Laws
It has emerged that Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales are using their legal power...Her Majesty The Queen15th January 2013
Princess Beatrice And Eugenie To Be UK Trade Ambassadors In Germany
Royal sources have reported today that Their Royal Highnesses Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie Of York are to represent the UK in...Other Royals14th January 2013
- David Armstrong-Jones, 2nd Earl of Snowdon, requests to be registered as a hereditary peer in latest meeting of the House of Lords
- Crisis averted for The Queen as Royal Ascot & the State Opening of Parliament fail to overlap
- Japanese abdication in 2018
- Queen Sonja's birthday brings back sad memories
- Ari Behn, former husband of Princess Märtha Louise, sent to hospital after car accident
- Queen appoints new personal chaplain
- Queen named 2017 Londoner of the Year
- Chris O’Neill, husband of Princess Madeleine, owes too much tax
- Antonio Banderas presented award by King Felipe
- Who is Infanta Sofía of Spain?