New Findings about Richard III – Remains Reexamined
Although Shakespeare credited King Richard III with being a hunchback —and thus identified him with an evil creature who could murder his two...Blog Posts3rd July 2014
Hyde Park – Henry VIII’s hunting grounds
King Henry VIII was one of the more famous kings, having had six wives, becoming the father of three of England’s...Blog Posts14th June 2014
- Henrik's final journey
- Queen Margrethe remains courageous
- Willem-Alexander: "Story about Amalia going to China is total nonsense"
- Queen Silvia cancels trip to Winter Olympics (again)
- Duchess follows the pen strokes of Emily Bronte
- The Empress's poems include one about the aftermath of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami
- Margrethe and Henrik - a timeline of their love
- Princes Nikolai and Felix sorrowful
- Free 'royal' wedding
- Harry: "Injuries ended my rugby career''