The Pleasure Pursuits of Royals through the Ages
The monarchy has long been a source of fascination for many a mere mortal, from their decadent lifestyles and dazzling finery...Insight11th September 2017
An Overview Of The Royals Attendance At Royal Ascot
Royal Ascot’s very history is tied in with royalty. The event was first opened by Queen Anne in 1711, and is...Other30th June 2017
How much has the Duchess of Cambridge spent on clothes in 2017 so far?
Last year, it was reported that the Duchess of Cambridge spent over £174,170 ($214,788.19) on clothing. The number seemed astronomical and many...The Cambridges5th April 2017
All new £1 coins recalled after The Queen requests that she features on both sides of the coin
All new £1 coins are to be recalled following a request made by The Queen, who has asked that her head...Other1st April 2017
Happy Commonwealth Day! – But What’s It All About?
Every year on the second Monday in March, 54 countries join together in celebration of the links they share as members...Commonwealth13th March 2017
The history of Her Majesty’s Blue Sapphire Jubilee
God save our gracious King…This famous anthem has potential to invoke trips down memory lane and possibly create aristocratic fantasies in...Her Majesty The Queen6th February 2017
An Open Letter to John Oliver: Get Real About Monarchy
John, let me begin by saying how much I enjoy your show, Last Week Tonight. Your political satire is absolutely hilarious....Opinion and Reviews17th May 2016
Facts about Windsor Castle
With Her Majesty residing at Windsor Castle for her birthday celebrations, I thought I’d present to you facts that you may...History22nd April 2016
A Guide to Trooping the Colour
Queen Elizabeth II is one of the luckiest sovereigns in the world, with the honour to have two birthdays – one...Her Majesty The Queen20th April 2016
Constitutional Monarchy: A Ceremonial Figurehead or the Last Line of Defence?
It has often been said that no one should have the right to participate in the legislative process without a democratic...Insight24th March 2016
- Princess Astrid accompanies 200 Belgian companies on the Ivory Coast
- HM Queen presents the winning prize
- Queen Mathilde celebrates "Day of the United Nations"
- Empress Michiko turns 83, relieved that Emperor Akihito can abdicate under special law
- Meghan Markle: The Humanitarian
- Japanese photo exhibition honours late King of Thailand
- Thailand rehearses lavish £70 million funeral for late king
- Hereditary Grand Ducal couple celebrates five years of marriage
- Crown Princess Mary cancels trip to Senegal
- Unique royal diamonds on display