- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Uluru
Uluru also known as Ayers Rock was the destination for The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on Tuesday 22nd April. Visiting...The Cambridges23rd April 2014
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge celebrate Easter Sunday and visit the zoo with Prince George
On Easter Sunday, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended a service at St Andrew’s Cathedral, Sydney. Similarly, The Royal Family...The Cambridges21st April 2014
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Brisbane
On the fourth day of The Cambridges’ tour of Australia, The Duke and Duchess visited Brisbane in Queensland. William and Catherine...The Cambridges19th April 2014
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Christchurch
On the last day of official engagements in New Zealand, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited Christchurch on Monday. To begin...The Cambridges14th April 2014
- Prince George to meet his ‘adopted’ Bilby on tour?
As the Cambridge family continue their highly publicised tour Down Under, the media are vying for another peek at Prince George....The Cambridges13th April 2014
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge enjoy wine-tasting, rugby and a wild boat ride on tour
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had an eventful day yesterday, beginning with a Palm Sunday Church service in Dunedin, on...The Cambridges13th April 2014
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge ‘to visit Taj Mahal’
- Queen of Bhutan gives birth to first child
- New book reveals near death for Prince Harry
- Prince Charles to hold celebrity filled festival at Highgrove
- By Royal Appointment: Twinings & Co.
- Does the Queen really own all the swans?
- Duchess of Cambridge releases video urging for more emotional support for children
- Labour peer under scrutiny after revealing Queen’s political views
- Queen Máxima to arrive in Pakistan tomorrow