The tragic sons of York and Lancaster: Know your Edwards
The fifteenth century was littered with Edwards. It had always been a popular royal name and the London associations with Edward...Insight7th September 2013
How Times Change! Two Royal births: Edward V (1470) and Prince George of Cambridge
Viewers of the BBC’s White Queen series will have become accustomed to the regular pregnancies and deliveries of its eponymous heroine...Blog Posts10th August 2013
- A Royal appointment for "walkies"!
- Harry returns to Tedworth House
- Yukon releases cost for Cambridge's tour
- Camilla transformed into Fairy Godmother for BBC animation
- Foreign buyers eager to purchase iconic ring
- Prince William continues to surpass the Prince of Wales in popularity, according to new poll.
- A change for Prince George as new school is in the works
- Mixed benefits from Prince William
- Remembering King Olav
- Prince Charles backs controversial £4 million whiskey distillery